PLACERVILLE – Caltrans is advising motorists of delays on U.S. Highway 50 in Placerville beginning next week when bridge repair work will reduce the higheway to one lane in each direction around the clock for 12 days.
- Mens Chelsea pull on casual Work Ankle Boots Leather Elastic oxford shoes
- Duluth Trading Brown Leather Slip On Casual Driving Moccasin shoes Men's 13 M
- SAS Men’s Size 9.5 Free Time Tripad shoes Comfort Brown Lace Up Leather Walking
- Stunning Church’s shoes, Size 9, RRP
- Leopard cheetah print mens roshe runs
- Georgia AMP LT Logger Low Heel Waterproof Work Boot GB00270 NIB
- New Adidas ZX Flux Torsion shoes Red Camo Camouflage B24389 Trainers Men's 9.5
- Vans Old Skool V Unisex White White Leather Trainers - 10 UK
- U220TN New Balance Navy with White
- Adidas Adizero HJ Mens Size 11.5 Athletic Field shoes AF5645 NEW
- Vans Men's shoes Authentic -- Skydiver True White
- Men's Breath Walking Sport Athletic shoes Mesh Casual Running Sneakers Trainers
- shoes KARHU Man AZZURRO F803009
- NIKE AIR FOAMPOSITE ONE GONE FISHING Size 14. 575420-300 teal penny
- 2017 Adidas TERREX AX2R Men's Hiking shoes
- Twisted X Boots Women's WSOC002 Dusty Tan Ocean bluee Leather
- CLARKS NIKKI MIDTOWN WOMEN'S BROWN SUEDE LEATHER BOOTS STYLE
- Manolo Blahnik Pointed Toe Ankle Booties Womens 35.5 5.5 Brown Leather
- PLEASER Delight-1065 6 Heel Sexy Exotic Calf-High Boot
- Boot Blowfish Katti SHR Charcoal Draped Micro Laminated Dyecut
- Vans Womens Sk8 Hi Slim Light Gum True White Sz 5.5 NIB
- New Balance Women's Fresh Foam Boracay Running shoes bluee Size 5
- Merrell Siren Sport Elephant Pink Hiking Trail shoes Sneakers Women's sz 6
- Womens Ladies High Top Sneakers Ankle Boots Trainer casual lace up Flats shoes
- NIKE Womens Tanjun Racer Mushroom Mushroom-Sail-Muslin 921668-200
- New Running shoes for Men Sneakers Male lightweigh Breathable Mesh Lace-up
Work on the Mosquito Bridge Undercrossing is scheduled to resume at 12:01 a.m. on Monday, April 15 and be completed by midnight on Friday, April 26. The repair work involves removing the existing bridge deck surface, inserting dowels, and replacing the deck with reinforced concrete and a polyester overlay. The center median barrier also will be replaced and permanent highway and ramp striping will be installed. The project has been in winter suspension since last fall.
Highway 50 will be reduced to one lane in each direction during construction and the Mosquito Road westbound on- and off-ramps will be closed. The eastbound 50 off-ramp to Broadway is scheduled to be closed until Thursday, April 18.
Delays during peak commute times are expected to be up to 45 minutes Monday through Thursday. Weekend delays are anticipated to be significantly longer for eastbound traffic on Friday, April 19 and westbound traffic on Sunday, April 21. Motorists are encouraged to plan for additional travel time and consider alternate routes and schedules if possible.
The Appeals Division is responsible for the filing of all appeals in civil, family law, adoption, probate, conservatorship, guardianship, juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, felony, misdemeanor, traffic and eviction cases.
The Civil Division of the court handles cases where one party sues another to recover money or property, enforce a contract, collect damages, or protect civil rights. Petitions to change names and various writs are also handled by the Civil Division.
The Criminal Division has jurisdiction over felonies, misdemeanors, infractions.
The Family Law Division hears matters involving family-related issues and domestic relations.
Information for both civil and criminal cases where the parties have elected to have a jury of their peers decide the case.
Juvenile Delinquency cases involve any persons under the age of 18 (minors) who are accused of violations of any law of the state or minors who are habitually truant.
Probate and conservatorship matters address a person’s finances upon death or the care of an adult person that is unable to care for themselves or their finances.
Small claims cases are lawsuits that do not exceed $10,000 and are resolved quickly and inexpensively with relatively simple and informal rules. Some local municipal ordinances, infractions, and minor misdemeanors.
El Dorado County offers Collaborative courts which provide tools, treatments, and monitoring. The courts address drug-related offenses, alcohol abuse, juvenile drug/alcohol abuse, and mental illnesses.
The Traffic Division has jurisdiction over Vehicle Code violations.