“Realize the importance of teamwork.”
In 1988, Lou Holtz filmed the original DO RIGHT, a examination of the three values at the heart of his success. Shortly thereafter, DO RIGHT became the best-selling corporate film in America. In DO RIGHT! THE PLAN, Holtz illustrates how to apply these values to achieve individual and organizational success. Lou Holtz illustrates how many of America’s most influential leaders nurtured success by focusing on these key elements.
- Through trial and error, victory and defeat, every success begins with two things: a vision and a plan.
- A vision provides the direction necessary to achieve our goals.
- A plan is the vehicle by which we achieve our goals.
- Teaches audiences how to develop the vision essential to achieving their goals.
- Guides individuals, organizations and teams to consistent and lasting success.
KEY CONCEPTS featured in film
- Develop a Plan
- Identify your Vision
- Have a Positive Attitude
- Be a Dreamer
- Be Passionate
EACH DVD INCLUDES
- Trainer and Participant Playbooks
Click HERE if you’d like more information about our on-demand video option.
Click HERE to download a sales sheet for this film.
Lou Holtz has established himself as one of the most successful college football coaches of all time.
Born Louis Leo Holtz on January 6, 1937, Holtz grew up in East Liverpool, Ohio, just up the Ohio River from his Follansbee, West Virginia, and birthplace. He graduated from East Liverpool High School, earned a Bachelor of Science degree in history from Kent State in 1959 and a master’s degree from Iowa in arts and education in 1961. He played linebacker at Kent State for two seasons before an injury ended his career… READ MORE